35. Submit your page to a fan page listing like Fan Page List. It’s unlikely to result in a ton of likes, however with such minimum attempt worried, why no longer try?
36. Upload pics from stay events, and ask your enthusiasts to tag themselves. This gets your snap shots in front of your enthusiasts’ friends, extending your visibility and reach.
37. Connect with organization admins. Getting on the radar of the admins and moderators of famous Facebook groups may be worthwhile. If they see you as an authoritative source of records in their industry, they will proportion your web page with their members.
38. Make positive you’ve claimed a notable conceitedness URL. A catchy URL might be extra engaging and plenty less difficult to take into account.
39. Make certain you have got like buttons and percentage buttons subsequent to all of your blog posts. When human beings have interaction together with your content material through clicking those buttons, this action seems in their buddies’ feeds, increasing your web page’s visibility.
Forty. Participate in Follow Friday. Although it’s greater commonplace on Twitter, a few pages frequently host a Follow Friday. Participating may be a great way to construct your target market as well as other people’s.
41. Ask your lovers to proportion pix on your web page. These will appear of their friends’ feeds, increasing your visibility.
Forty two. Make positive your page’s branding and design are expert and regular. When human beings come on your web page, it handiest takes them a break up 2nd to decide whether to love it or not; make certain your web page as it should be conveys your logo’s voice and photo.
43. Use a WordPress plugin like WP-TopBar to show a “Like us on Facebook” message on the top of each page of your web site.
Forty four. Include a “Connect with us on Facebook” hyperlink on your website’s touch or assist web page to drive visitors in your Facebook page.
45. Include a link to your Facebook web page in the author bio of your guest posts.
Forty six. Make sure your cowl photograph includes a call to action to love your web page.
Forty seven. Include your fan web page URL on every photograph you percentage on Facebook. As your photo gets shared, so does your web page URL!
Forty eight. Periodically include an invitation to “hook up with us on Facebook” in the P.S. Of your e-mail newsletters. Your P.S. May be an extremely powerful region to place a call to action.
49. Enable Facebook commenting on your web page. If you have got a WordPress web site, you can try this the usage of a plugin like Facebook Comments. If not, you’ll ought to permit Facebook commenting the difficult manner.
50. Make engagement a concern. Answer questions and reply to comments promptly. Your Facebook posts are a starting point for incredible discussions – now not a very last destination.
While likes are genuinely an essential metric, take into account that engagement is the genuine yardstick for Facebook page success. David Baser, Facebook Insights Product Manager, reminds entrepreneurs that extended engagement must be their pinnacle priority: “User engagement is the nice proxy metric for the remaining success of [your] emblem web page on Facebook. It’s high-quality for understanding how a great deal distribution you are getting in the news feed, what number of human beings you’re attaining along with your messages…From a essential angle, it’s the most essential thing for marketers to get rid of.”
Remember that likes don’t suggest something with out actual engagement. Converting social media fans to clients should be the goal. Focus on often presenting relevant and compelling content, and your web page likes will undoubtedly boom organically over time.